Modelling

As some of you might already know, or not,
I recently have modeled for a blogshop,
I was really excited when they approached me to
model for them for their mini collection, even if it was just a trial :)
 
So a few days before the photoshoot, I was sent a few poses to learn
and the apparels I had to model for. 
Yes I practiced in front of the mirror and looked awkward :x

When the day itself came around, I went down to Cityhall to meet them.
It was really awkward for me as it was my first time meeting them.
There were two other models, Rachel and Joey, but they came later.
For the first and second dress I modeled for,
I was really awkward and the pictures didn't come out good.
However as I continued modeling, and with the help of Masa and Michelle,
I gained confidence and the pictures came out better! :D 

Here are the pictures~
 





Yes I've realized my poses are very standard :/

Some other apparels modeled by Joey and Rachel~ 





I really do think Joey and Rachel did way better than me!
Both of them had more confidence and a wider variety of poses.
Oh and not forgetting Afrina for coming down to support us! :)
 

 
Through this experience, I got to meet a whole bunch of new friends!
Have yet to meet everyone in Fashion Enthusiasts but
I do hope to meet them soon in the future and hang out! *.*

Thank you to Sabine Cabana once again for giving me this opportunity :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
Zanetta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counter

Instagram

About

Nicole Zanetta
+65 | 18
Eat | Sleep | Play

nicolezanetta@yahoo.com