TBM flea

So this is my second time going to ThreeBlindMice flea and blogging about it! :D
And once again, am not disappointed with the flea.
This time I went with my twinnie, Nicole Kimberly ! <3
She was so lucky and managed to win the boarding pass from Static Fumes!
Yay!

We were really excited and were among the first of customers to
reach the location!
Went to collect her goodie bag which the ticket looks
like an airplane ticket according to Kimberly~
 
 
Had to wait for quite long before we went in coz
there was some delay in setting up some booths.
So we took some pictures! :D


Picture with Christine! But I look weird here :(


Didn't get to take picture with Afrina but she's so pretty!
Group photo! There was this girl who was alone,
and Kimberly didn't want her to feel left out, she asked her
to join us ^^ 
 
When we were finally allowed to enter,
we headed straight to Andrea's shop,


First time meeting Andrea and she is so cute and pretty!


Walked around looking for any things we like and I got a
romper from LBR at only $8! :D


The details are so pretty I swear~
 
The stuffs sold over at this part of the flea were
considered a little pricey as compared to the
budget terminal~
Here are some pictures~







Went over to the budget terminal after this but didn't really take any pictures there.
The items sold there were really cheap! 
Can you believe I got this bag for only $5?!


After I bought this bag, I stuffed all my items
and my mini sling bag inside. Hehe

Anyway they sell like snapbacks, accessories,
apparels, shoes, as low as $2?!
Then we went to tell Andrea about it and my bag,
and within seconds of coming into the terminal, she straight away
bought a snapback at $2 already! Her reaction is so funny!
Kimberly secretly took a picture or her :P


She also bought 2 handbags, one at $10 and the other at $3,
making her decision like within 10 seconds of knowing the price of the bags!

We stayed around till 330 when Kimberly had to leave because of church.
On our way out we met Rachel! :)


We also made friends with Andrea's friend too!
She's so cute as well~


Some other pictures taken w twinie!




Derp faces. HAHAH

Thanks for reading!

xoxo
Zanetta


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counter

Instagram

About

Nicole Zanetta
+65 | 18
Eat | Sleep | Play

nicolezanetta@yahoo.com