[ADV] Multiples Of Joy

So this time MOJ contacted me to do an advertorial for them,
and I immediately said yes! :D

I decided to choose this pair of pretty floral lace shorts in black.
In the email when they stated there will be free door to door delievery,
I assumed they would send it through registered mail as registered mail delivers right at your doorstep!
However what shocked me was that the owner or one of the staff,
actually came at my doorstep to deliver the item in a paper bag!



 Blur hand candid shot hahah





The shorts were really comfy and pretty! :D
As you can see, the colors of the flowers are really vibrant.
The quality of the shorts were really good too!
Its an easy to match pair of shorts too!
Just throw on a plain top and you're ready to go~

Be sure to check out their website!
They just recently launched a new collection, Secret Affair II
They have a large variety of dresses, rompers and many others.
You will not be disappointed :)

 Photography credits to the forever pretty

 And psst! For my wonderful followers,
don't forget to quote "Nicole5%off"
for 5% off your total bill
 Thank you for reading!
xoxo,
Zanetta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counter

Instagram

About

Nicole Zanetta
+65 | 18
Eat | Sleep | Play

nicolezanetta@yahoo.com