Cuddles Cat Cafe x 19th Birthday


 MEOW~
So cute right?! No filter or any editing done to the picture~


So anyway, my day started with Nicole Kimberly coming to my house and surprising me.
Hahahah but.. I did kinda expected it already :x
But still was a nice surprise~

She came around with this and another package from Masa and Michelle! :D

From her~

This super pretty dream catcher Michelle made it by herself!
The picture does no justice to the actual one as
the actual one is really really pretty with
pastel purple flurry strings~

And Masa gave me this dress I previously modeled for SabineCabana!

So me and Nicole left my house and went to scape!
Walked around the underground scape and decided to go upstairs
which we saw the cat cafe!
At first Nicole thought it was free to just go in and play with the cats. HAHAH
Luckily around an hour later I went to check their website and the price.
It is $12 for the first hour and $3 for subsequent 15mins.
Hahah so we quickly decided to leave to prevent us from paying the
extra $3 :P

Here are the photos we took at the cat cafe!
Extreme cuteness coming up!















 Favorite photo~




















 Lying down on some random squishy bag hahah



Cats cats and more catss~

So after this we just wondered around orchard area as we had no specific plan.
Random photos we took on that day~






 CUPCAKES :D







 Outfit of the day!
My idea for this pose ;) HAHAHA



All in all, I had a fun day out and was a great birthday! ^^
Thank you!~

xoxo,
Zanetta

1 comments:

  1. Happy super late bday~
    Your hair's SO pretty omg *^*

    xo
    lazywaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Counter

Instagram

About

Nicole Zanetta
+65 | 18
Eat | Sleep | Play

nicolezanetta@yahoo.com